Thank you for your interest in FSA Lifetime Membership.
Lifetime membership is for those who would like lifetime membership. It is calculated at approximately 9x Tier 2 Membership. If you would like yearly Tier 2 Membership please sign up for Tier 2 Membership. If you are a student, non-waged, retired or precariously employed/on a fixed-term contract please sign up for Tier 1 Membership.
Benefits of becoming a member of FSA include:
- The opportunity to apply to our schemes, the FSA Book Prize, the FSA Mentoring Scheme and the FSA Student Essay Competition
- Access to and use of our extensive distribution and discussion email list. This is an excellent way to meet other members working on similar research areas, and also circulate CfPs, encouraging the dissemination of gender / feminist / women’s studies
- Discounted registration at FSA events
- Access to the exclusive members’ area of our website, which includes the FSA newsletter archive, contact details for other members, and a calendar for relevant upcoming events and call for papers
- Copies of the biannual FSA Newsletter, which include interviews, critical discussions of feminism, and also a round up of upcoming / past feminist events. This is a great opportunity to publicise activities / events at your institution
- The opportunity to be elected onto the Executive committee of the FSA.
To subscribe to FSA Lifetime Membership, please register using the form below.